Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Senior Art Show Plan

Before Spring Break Finish the 6th piece

April 10: 7th piece (to fill in some gap between the easy patterns and more complicated ones)

April 20: 8th piece

April 30: Finish editing the book on iPhoto, decide the layout and where to add words/ instruction

May 1: Place order


This is the 6th piece that I am currently working on. I am inspired by the landscape of terrace farming and its color blocks. The idea is consistent with what I had previously done and I hope that the re-occuring shapes can be inspiring to the potential autistic artists. I decide that some blocks (about 5-10) will be left blank here and there and the readers can fill them in with colors. Since this is a complicated picture, it will come up later in the book and maybe it will take a two page spread if possible.

1 comment:

  1. I think this most recent piece is a step in the right direction. It is appealing to children, yet it is complex enough to demonstrate your skill as an artist. Thank you for the outline and the dates. This looks like a reasonable goal.

    ReplyDelete